Clinical fellowship program
Karolinska University Hospital invites guest fellows to join clinical and surgical observations, be involved in administrative functions, and review and develop best practices and operational effectiveness for our hospital.
We require that you:
- Hold an M.D. degree from an established medical school, are registered as a medical practitioner, and are authorized to practice medicine in the country where the degree is taken.
- Have a minimum of two years of independent clinical experience.
- Can travel to Sweden at your own expense.
- Have good knowledge of English, which can be verified through a well-established test such as the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), International English Language Testing System (IELTS), or similar.
Your application should contain the following in English or Swedish:
- Your CV
- The certificate from your home university/clinic explaining the meaning of your visit to Karolinska University Hospital and the specification of the scientific field in which you want to enhance your education.
- Letter of Intent.