Some patients bring relatives or other fellow travelers. Below is a list of recommendations for those who have time to explore the city. Stockholm is a vibrant place with a perfect mix of culture and arts, restaurants and nightlife, green areas, and recreational places.
Visit Stockholm has great guides to activities and must-sees in Stockholm. Read more there to get inspiration on what to do in Stockholm.
Museums: Find a list of all museums in Stockholm.
Restaurants: See Visit Stockholm’s new and trendy restaurant list here.
Stockholm has many parks and green areas to relax or walk around.
- Kungliga djurgården - a huge green and beautiful area where you can walk for hours.
- Humlegården – a park located in the city, close to Stureplan.
- Långholmen – a green area in Södermalm with many spots for swimming.
- Hagaparken – an English-inspired park located between Vasastan and Solna. The Haga castle is located in the park.
- Vitabergsparken – a park in Södermalm, close to the popular area Nytorget.